Title:  OPPA GANGNAM STYLE RULES THE WORLD!
Posted:  Thursday, August 2, 2012 @ 3:13 PM
+
Ok since I just can't help myself to not posting and describing how awesome this MV is, I finally did!
PSY is finally back with his new album PSY6 or might be translated as Psy's Best Sixth or PSY's 6 rules  (I'm not really sure which one is correct). And his title track, Gangnam Style, is a reeeeeaaaaaalllyyy reaaaaallllyyyyy addictive yet crazy song that everyone needs to listen to. Not to mention his unofficially-nominated-as-the-best-music-video-of-the-year MV is attracting many people including international musician such as T-Pain, Josh Groban, and Robbie Williams! The MV was even posted on Gawker with title "Did This Underground Hip Hop Artist from South Korea Just Release the Best Music Video of the Year?"




I just need to add that today (08/02) CNN reported this MV =))

 

So, I present you.. PSY's Gangnam Style MV!

Labels: , , , , , ,