Title:  Super Junior's 6jib: Sexy, Free & Single
Posted:  Monday, July 2, 2012 @ 1:19 AM
+

My little review for Super Junior's 6th album: Sexy, Free & Single! 
1. Sexy, Free & Single (Title Song)
Less catchy. Compare to their previous title songs, this one doesn't really catch my type. I've listen to it for 3445 times but it's just.. ok. I don't have this song ringing in my head. Kinda disappointed. This one also -I think- has the worst result in digital sales compare to the previous album. Sad. And considering Sistar, T-ara, and 2NE1* comeback this July, I don't think SJ will gain something from this album.
*Those three girl group are known with their great achievement in digital sales
2. From U
KRY's song. A mid-tempo R&B song dedicated to ELF. This song was played during SS3 Asia Tour. It's quite have the same story with Superman but half of this song already played while Superman was only ever played the intro. Quite catchy and easy listening. And Kyuhyun's voice.. (I'm sorry I can't help biased) Anyway, worth a listen!
3. Gulliver
A song written by Eunhyuk! It's really funny -for me- actually. It's different from their previous songs. But after a few repetition, this song stuck in my head! Its rapping parts give JB's Boyfriend feelings lmao. The lyrics are also interesting lol
So, Baby, are you baby, baby? =))
4. Someday
This is a remake of Lee Sangeun's song. I always love SJ's ballad song. So, call me bias, but this one is really good T^T
5. NOW (♥)
One of my favorite songs in this album! A song with fresh sound and melody. I'm kinda upset why they didn't choose this song as their title song. Because this song is more catchy and gives summer feels. I like this kind of song T^T  I hope they can perform it ;c
6. Rockstar (♥)
Another favorite songs! An electronic, hip hop club track. Sounds funny too! lmao But really fun and ear catching. The rapping is nice and Kyuhyun's, Sungmin's, and Yesung's voices make it better! I also wish this song is their title song :/
Oh My God, I'm so hot! =))
7. Bittersweet
Besssstttttt!!! A ballad song about lonely feelings. The lyrics and the tones really match! Their low notes make this song great and worth a listen!
8. Butterfly
An electro dance song. It's not bad but I'm kinda annoyed with their "Papillon" lol being biased again but I still think that this song is better than SFS :/
9. Daydream
Another ballad song. It gives me old western song feelings. Like BSB's or Westlife's. And yes, I'm weak for SJ's ballad song. So.. *shrugs*
10. A 'Good' Bye
A ballad song with an extra touch of R&B feelings. Niceu one.
All in all, this album contains great songs. Different style and type from their previous album. Unfortunately, their title song isn't really 'hit'. But still, it's worth listening to! So, go stream it or download it!
6집 파이팅!

(♥): favorite and the most worth listening to

Labels: ,